The Nordic Light Open, also known as the Nordea Light Open, was a tennis tournament that was held in the city of Stockholm, Sweden from 2002 to 2008. This event was a Tier IV-tournament and was played on outdoor courts. Starting in 2009, this event was replaced with the Collector Swedish Open.
In 2008, Caroline Wozniacki defeated Vera Dushevina, with a score of 6-0, 6-2
As an interesting note, this was Caroline Wozniacki's first title in her entire career.
The rules of the game that we are playing:
- Before the tournament starts, they make the qualifying draw and the main draw
- If you're in the qualifying team, then you will need to send your pick matches to your coach, who will send your message to the administrator of the game. You should also send the predicted exact score of one of the matches in case of a tie. So for example, if the score is 4-4 and there is a tie, your correct prediction will determine who wins that particular set. Your result will be used in all the qualifying rounds, and it will be posted for the audience to see.
- Main draw in day 2. This means that all players will be chosen directly into the main draw and they will need to send their picks with set ratios and a tie-breaker score before day 2. In other words, it has to be done before the game starts, or on day one at the latest.
- We will post the results as soon as possible, but no later than 10 days after everything is done
- If someone retires or gets injured, or decides to withdraw for some other reason, then that match will be automatically cancelled. The score is not zero to zero, it's simply not recorded. The match never happened
- You will receive a point for each winner that you were able to correctly predict, and also a bonus point if you were able to predict the correct set ratio
Those who do not wish to participate in this game do not have to take any additional action. If we don't hear from you within 10 days, we will automatically assume you were not interested, and remove your name from the list of participants. Your participation or lack of participation in this game does not, in any way, affect your relationship with us. In addition, if you do choose to participate, you do not receive any special treatments, as mentioned, your participation or lack thereof will have no impact on our relationship. We believe that is the best way to proceed to avoid conflicts.